I had a dream....
Last night I had a wonderful dream that our adoption agency sent an e-mail with pictures of 10 babies, and we could choose two that we wanted as our children. Ahhhhhh, it was such a feeling of bliss, knowing we'd be parents soon, and seeing, finally, our children.
And then I woke up, cranky as ever to know that we're still weeks away from our referrals! I want my tots!
In the meantime, if anyone has any brilliant ideas about how I can spruce this place up, please feel free to make suggestions! I wanted to post a picture of Jeff and I, but Jeff was paranoid about posting our picture on the internet.
I would love to post some pictures of Guatemala for you, or some photos of other people's Guatemalan children, so you can see how beautiful they are. But I fear I would somehow run amok of copyright laws or invade someone's privacy. So I'll have to just tell you that the country is amazingly beautiful, with mayan ruins in the north, volcanoes and lakes in the south. I can't wait to visit and pick up our kids, but we won't have any time to go sightseeing. Once our kids are older, I look forward to taking them back to their birthcountry to show them the sights.
I hope all my friends in the internet have a great weekend, and if you have a holiday tomorrow, a good Veteran's Day. I plan to get lots of sleep and possibly dream some more...
And then I woke up, cranky as ever to know that we're still weeks away from our referrals! I want my tots!
In the meantime, if anyone has any brilliant ideas about how I can spruce this place up, please feel free to make suggestions! I wanted to post a picture of Jeff and I, but Jeff was paranoid about posting our picture on the internet.
I would love to post some pictures of Guatemala for you, or some photos of other people's Guatemalan children, so you can see how beautiful they are. But I fear I would somehow run amok of copyright laws or invade someone's privacy. So I'll have to just tell you that the country is amazingly beautiful, with mayan ruins in the north, volcanoes and lakes in the south. I can't wait to visit and pick up our kids, but we won't have any time to go sightseeing. Once our kids are older, I look forward to taking them back to their birthcountry to show them the sights.
I hope all my friends in the internet have a great weekend, and if you have a holiday tomorrow, a good Veteran's Day. I plan to get lots of sleep and possibly dream some more...
.jpg)



2 Comments:
Aw what a lovely dream - it will come honey. I'm going to look into changing my "scenery" in blogger too - if I come up with anything, I'll let you know!
Thanks, T!
Post a Comment
<< Home