Sunday, December 02, 2007

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!

Oh, happy day, the tots are 2! We celebrated today both of their birthdays, and they really enjoyed their party. Enjoy the pictures, and one of these days I will have to take some time to write a little bit about what Cassie and Carter are up to these days, they are very busy tots!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! And you're in the video this year - wahoo!

Happy birthday beautiful babes.

7:39 PM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger amanda said...

Wow, 2 already? Happy birthday Cassie and Carter!

8:54 PM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Barb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOTS!!! I can't believe how fast time flies.

Enjoy the twos! We are...most of the time. :)

9:51 PM, December 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bernie here.

More like our2yearoldtots.blogspot.com... booooooo-yahhhhhh! Barb took the words right out of my mouth: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOTS!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. Enjoy the twos! We are...most of the time. :)" Except I would have said, "enjoy the twos... the twos tot, that is!" And better make that smiley face at the end a big fat "boooo-yahhh!" for that is ol' Bernie's style, yes sir, it is!

Bernie

12:15 AM, December 03, 2007  
Blogger carla said...

happy happy!!

(Im still blogging daily...but trying to decide if anyone else but me and some day emma :) gets to read)

Ive lost your email....shoot it to me when you have a sec.

info@adoptproud.org.

Carla

7:52 AM, December 03, 2007  
Blogger The Barrera Family said...

YAY! Hope you are enjoying the twos as much as we are!!

1:10 AM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Mel said...

I can't believe they are 2 already! Happy birthday, tots. I'd love to hear what they've been up to (and you as well girl).

12:26 PM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger Laura F. said...

Hi, tots, I wanted to wish you and your mommy and daddy a happy holiday season. We hope to see you soon!!

8:49 AM, December 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday tots ,, your so active babies ,,
thanks for sharing ..

___________________
victor
We do your Marketing for best sales

2:37 AM, August 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home