And now, a commercial break!
My lovely friend, Laura, has an art glass business. Talisman Art Glass is the name, and you can find the link on the right hand side of my page there. She makes jewelry and other glass items, and I love her stuff!
If you go looking, make sure you click on the "sold" items, to see all the gorgeous things she's sold. Laura does special orders, she's working on my birthday gift to myself right now! I've asked her to make a necklace and earring set with "dots". Here are a few pictures of ones I've bought:



Aren't they beeeeyoootiful? I hope you check her stuff out, and remember, she does special orders, so send her a message (you have to register with the site, Etsy, in order to buy there and send messages) and see what you can work out!
If you go looking, make sure you click on the "sold" items, to see all the gorgeous things she's sold. Laura does special orders, she's working on my birthday gift to myself right now! I've asked her to make a necklace and earring set with "dots". Here are a few pictures of ones I've bought:



Aren't they beeeeyoootiful? I hope you check her stuff out, and remember, she does special orders, so send her a message (you have to register with the site, Etsy, in order to buy there and send messages) and see what you can work out!
.jpg)



3 Comments:
I LOVE etsy
thanks for the heads up!
Carla
Erica-ummmmm oh my goodness, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
THank you for directing people to my site-that is so wonderful!The tots are getting SO BIG! I linked your blog to mine, btw!
Laura
Thanks Erica, but I think my husband would call you a shopping "enabler". I placed an order and am eagerly awaiting for my goodies. You have beautiful children and beautiful taste in jewelery!
K
Post a Comment
<< Home