Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2.5 years!

Uh, hello! Sorry to be gone so long, but life is busy, and wonderful. Cassandra and Carter are two and a half, and they are so much fun. They are talking up a storm, until very recently, Carter referred to Cassie as "TaaTaa" and himself as "CoCo". Cassandra loves asking "Whatcha doin', Mommy?" So adorable! They are such interesting little people, very different in temperaments. In January, they started "school," three days a week. They go to a local university's child development center, and they love it there. Aunt Wendy still watches them 2 days a week, which we are so grateful for - I think it gives them a great variety of things to do during the week, with two days they can "relax" with family. OK, if I don't post this, I will procrastinate for another couple of months, so here are a few pictures (more pics and video at www.dropshots.com/ericalil).






9 Comments:

Blogger erinberry said...

Ahhh, love her Gator outfit!

8:34 PM, May 30, 2008  
Blogger Laura F. said...

WOW!!! They look so grown up. We have to get together soon. I can't wait to see you all.

6:51 AM, June 03, 2008  
Blogger QuiltingChaos said...

"Mommy"! how cool is that?
Erica (mommy) they are so beautiful.
-Margie

4:13 PM, June 03, 2008  
Blogger Mel said...

I was wondering if there would be any recent updates. They are so gorgeous! I can't believe our babies are all so big now.

1:50 PM, June 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW

the look so grown up!!

Carla

11:31 AM, June 12, 2008  
Blogger Kerry said...

About time you updated! Can't wait to meet you guys in um 8.5 weeks

7:05 PM, June 12, 2008  
Blogger Leslie said...

They are so big! And adorable!

5:26 PM, July 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need another update!!! Miss seeing those babies!

9:41 PM, October 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so interesting blog so cute babies , i will keep touch with this blog ,,
_________________
victor
Increase your brand popularity overnight

2:34 AM, August 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home