LOVE that Guatemala Embassy!
They turned my documents around in TWO days. They're on their way back to me, I should get them this afternoon, and I'll run right to FedEx to send them to my agency. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
We're that much closer to the tots. Hopefully within 2 weeks of referral. Unless the agency gets really picky about our documents, please, please, I hope that doesn't happen!
UPDATE: Got the docs, FedExed everything to my agency, had a nice chat with one of the agency people, who told me that we shouldn't have to wait very long. Maybe a nice Thanksgiving surprise?
Any bets on how many times a day - hell, how many times per hour - I check my e-mail for those referrals?! Serenity Now!
We're that much closer to the tots. Hopefully within 2 weeks of referral. Unless the agency gets really picky about our documents, please, please, I hope that doesn't happen!
UPDATE: Got the docs, FedExed everything to my agency, had a nice chat with one of the agency people, who told me that we shouldn't have to wait very long. Maybe a nice Thanksgiving surprise?
Any bets on how many times a day - hell, how many times per hour - I check my e-mail for those referrals?! Serenity Now!
.jpg)



7 Comments:
Woo hoo!!! My fingers are crossed over here.
Two weeks of referral? Two weeks of my visit? Your world is really rockin'! hahaha.
So incredibly happy for you.
That's wonderful!!!! Listen, as much as it will make you nuts - you want your agency to be very very picky about your docs. The pickier they are, the less likely you will get a KO of PGN.
Here's hoping everything is perfect!!!!
Good news E. Here's to those referrals rolling in!
Erica, I am so excited for you! You will be such a great mom.
My lovely friends - thank you for your comments and support! LOVE you guys!!!
WOW!!!
Can't wait to hear more....
Very excited for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home