Good News and Slightly Bad News
First - the good news is that my agency reviewed our dossiers, and almost all of the documents are fine. They will send them to Guatemala today! And that starts the clock ticking towards referrals.
The slightly bad news is that Jeff's employment letters need to be re-done because the notary didn't press hard enough on the seal, and the PGN reviewers would undoubtedly "kick them out," meaning they wouldn't be able to read the notary's name on the seal, and they would reject them. Better for us to re-do the documents now, and send them down perfect than to find out in another few months and be delayed then.
So - we have a little more document work, but we won't be delayed in getting the pictures and information on our kids.
I'm just so happy that there weren't more problems, what a huge relief!
The slightly bad news is that Jeff's employment letters need to be re-done because the notary didn't press hard enough on the seal, and the PGN reviewers would undoubtedly "kick them out," meaning they wouldn't be able to read the notary's name on the seal, and they would reject them. Better for us to re-do the documents now, and send them down perfect than to find out in another few months and be delayed then.
So - we have a little more document work, but we won't be delayed in getting the pictures and information on our kids.
I'm just so happy that there weren't more problems, what a huge relief!
.jpg)



2 Comments:
Kudo's to your agency for that catch! I hope you fly through. Guatemala has been crazy lately - people are flying through the various steps. I hope you are one of them :)
Oh my God Erica! That really sucks! Having to re-do any document is a pain in the rear....but especially when you think you are done!
I hope your referrals come soon - I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home