We've adopted two children from Guatemala. Holy Cow! Cassandra, born 11/24/05 and Carter, born 12/03/05.
posted by Erica at Sunday, October 01, 2006
I might have to call dss - how could you do that to such a beautiful girl?
My oh my! They have grown a LOT. I can't imagine you you take care of 2 - my one keeps me on my toes. I love all of the pictures, so keep them coming!!
they just keep getting cuter.seriously.now get them in some STEELERS GARB :)Carla
Redskins?? Yankees??? jeesh, Erica, I always assumed you had good taste! Raise those kids right...Ravens & Orioles!!xoxox
So. freakin' cute. I can't stand it, erica.
"Aunty Cassy. Aunty Cassy!!!! She still has me locked in and I want to go shopping"
They do want to go shopping, for some Panthers gear, poor tots...lol
Boy, those two look like they got caught doing somehting bad in the bottom picture.I'M A YANKEES FAN, TOO!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
I might have to call dss - how could you do that to such a beautiful girl?
My oh my! They have grown a LOT.
I can't imagine you you take care of 2 - my one keeps me on my toes.
I love all of the pictures, so keep them coming!!
they just keep getting cuter.
seriously.
now get them in some STEELERS GARB :)
Carla
Redskins?? Yankees??? jeesh, Erica, I always assumed you had good taste! Raise those kids right...Ravens & Orioles!!
xoxox
So. freakin' cute. I can't stand it, erica.
"Aunty Cassy. Aunty Cassy!!!! She still has me locked in and I want to go shopping"
They do want to go shopping, for some Panthers gear, poor tots...lol
Boy, those two look like they got caught doing somehting bad in the bottom picture.
I'M A YANKEES FAN, TOO!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home