This and that...
Things are going well, babies sleeping thru the night more or less - WOOHOOOO! Here are some news tidbits:
Saturday, July 22, 2006
- Carter is rolling over! Which makes naptime difficult because if you put him in the crib awake, he will flip over and start hollering because he can't (or won't) flip back onto his back. But we've noticed real improvements in his muscle tone lately, and hope he'll be on his hands and knees soon, getting ready to crawl. As I have said many a time, he needs to defend himself from his big sister!
- Cassandra is standing for a few seconds with no hands! She's a daredevil, she looks so funny and sassy when she pushes up off your knee and lets go. Looks like she's surfing, and she has a nice technique for plopping back down on her butt.
- Both babies had TB tests, because I got paranoid when a beautiful boy who we all met in February in Guatemala (he was coming home with his mom, we were visiting) recently came down with full-blown tuberculosis in his lung! They think he had it in utero, and that made me go "hmmm." So happy to report that our tots are negative for TB, and happy to report that the beautiful boy is home from the hospital and recovering, though he does have to take months and months of antibiotics.
- I want to say "Hello!" to L my co-worker (who hosted the meet the tots party and made beautiful sweaters for them) . L is on a work detail in New Mexico for 60 days and I miss her at work. I haven't gone to Starbucks for coffee since you left, L!
- Can't wait to see my mom and dad and sister C, they'll be down on my birthday, July 31st, and we're all going to my cousin's wedding the next day. C hasn't met the tots yet, she's going to be blown away!
- Hmmmmm, I can't think of anything else right now! Here's a few pictures (notice the ones of Caesar snuggling up to Carter's legs in the jumperoo, what a great kitty!):
Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Saturday, July 22, 2006
.jpg)



6 Comments:
I hope Jeff was sharing that popcicle with Cass!
And I love Carter's baseball booty!
YAY an update!
:)
Carla
ps-- I DO have Cass' daredevil twin, dont I??!!
I love that I can look at pics again. Yay!!
I have that exact same play yard for Grayson. I got so lucky because I found it at a consignment shop at a great price. It is wonderful!
We HAVE to plan to get the babes together. I'm going to email you!!
Great updates. I LOVE seeing their pics, 2 gorgeous kiddos you have there. Then you already knew that.
Too cute Erica, OMG, Charlie is such a good kitty! Cass is going to be walking in no time!
Opps, I ment Caesar!
Post a Comment
<< Home