Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We're going to NY!

This will be the longest trip the tots have taken since their homecoming flight. We'll drive on Thursday evening (bedtime) and should arrive at Granny & Grampy's house around midnight-1:00 a.m.
The tots will meet their great grandma (I call her Nana, and the tots will call her GraNana) who will soon be 95 years old! She lives in a nursing home now, and Cassandra and Carter are already well known from the pictures displayed in Nana's room.

We'll return home on Sunday. I'm too lazy to post pics, but I'll have some from our trip, hopefully.

I've got to send some love down to Guatemala, I hope those of you who are fostering and stuck in PGN for way too long are doing okay. I think of you often and check your blogs every day for news.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with granny and hope you have a safe trip.

11:07 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may the drive go smoothly, and may those babie ssleep perfectly the whole ride there!

11:54 AM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Carla/Emma

12:03 PM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive safe and have fun! When the tots get older you'll have to stick a dvd player in front of them during the long drive. I'm hoping that works for Ry when we take our 6 hours drives up to see her daddy.

1:00 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home