Hysterical Laughter, Crazy Legs, and the Roar
Too lazy to write much, but we just had a lovely visit with Z, A, and A. A (father) and A (son) caused a very funny hysterical laughter episode:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
And a few videos from the last few days:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
And a few videos from the last few days:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
.jpg)



2 Comments:
I think that belly laughs are the best sound in the whole world. Seriously.
The third video was really cute but a little scary. I'm not sure I would want to hear that roar in the middle of the night.
THAT IS SO FUNNY.
I wonder if Ill be as motivated as you to keep up the videos etc
I HOPE SO and hope that "life" doesnt intrude.
thanks for sharing those
Carla
Post a Comment
<< Home