Friday, July 14, 2006

Cat. Cat. CAT. CCCCCAT!!!

Well hello! All is well here. Really! I can hardly believe it, but the Golden Girl has slept THROUGH THE NIGHT for the last three nights. I'm almost afraid to post that, for fear I will jinx myself! Carter is doing great also, except that he's gone to bed so early the last few nights that he wakes up hungry for a bottle, and I just can't deny him. Also, he loves peas, but they make him gassy, and I think that's what woke him up last night.

Anyway, these tots are just amazing us every day with what they learn and do. Cassandra seems to have uttered her first word. While she babbles "dadada" and other things, she says the word "cat" while looking at our cats! This has happened a few times now, so I don't think it's a fluke.

And Carter has started giggling spontaneously. Before, he would only laugh when you tickled him or smooched his cheek. He has smiled a lot, but it's so incredible when they laugh! And did I mention that Carter has two bottom teeth coming in? They are so cute.

Lessee, other than that, things are well in our house, but Jeff's dad had a scary incident when he could not stop bleeding after oral surgery, but thank goodness he got to emergency room in time and they finally stopped the bleeding. He's been in the hospital since 11 p.m. Wednesday night but should be going home today. Get well soon, PopPop!

Oh man! I LOVE these peas! More peas, please!

Peas again?! What happened to my sweet potatoes?

Monday, July 3, 2006


Tuesday, July 4, 2006


Friday, July 7, 2006


Saturday, July 8, 2006


Sunday, July 9, 2006


Wednesday, July 12, 2006


Thursday, July 13, 2006

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Pictures!!! They're so beautiful! (you can never get sick of hearing that!) I love Cass' socks that look like shoes. Too cute! Twins have GOT to be so much fun. Looking back I wish we would've adopted two at once. Maybe next time.

11:48 AM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they ever cute! Beautiful, happy kids you have!

2:28 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Do you have your hands full or what! :) They are so beautiful . . . thanks for sharing the pictures!

11:43 PM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A WHOLE RECOGNIZABLE WORD?? You have a genius on your hands.

seriously.

I think I shall think that if emmas babbles ever progress to that point :)

love seeing the pictures as always...know it takes time to post em so know youre appreciated!

Carla

2:57 PM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I read your blog I am amazed at how quickly the tots are growing... I love Carter's little teeth picture. Glad Cass is sleeping better also and hope J's pop gets feeling better!

8:14 AM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

Sounds like things in your house are going great! And as always the tots are freaking adorable!

10:52 AM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home