Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Home-made

I had to write a special post about this. Friends of ours, L and M, live in North Carolina. We haven't seen them in years, but Jeff keeps in touch by e-mail and phone. Jeff went to college with M, and we both went to M and L's wedding in 1999? 2000? Who knows anymore, it was not long after Jeff and I met or married...

Anyway, Jeff got in touch with them a while back to tell them we'd adopted Cass and Carter, and they sent us the most beautiful gift - handmade clothes! I FINALLY had a photo shoot this morning so they could model the clothes - look at the embroidery! Look at the buttons! L, they are simply beautiful. Thank you, it means so much to us.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very darn cute!!

12:32 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!
The clothes and the babes!!!

1:27 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm homemade something or others, eh? very nice!

2:28 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Adorable!

2:30 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tots are as gorgeous as ever! LOVE the clothes

6:41 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Bird On A Line said...

Beautiful children! :)

7:32 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ECHO WHAT KAREN SAID!

Carla

8:52 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, I LOVE those clothes! Did your friends make them themselves?? Of course Carter & Cassie are as adorable as ever.

12:13 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your friend does amazing work. I love the clothes.

4:02 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kids make my heart smile. Thank you for sharing with us!

4:36 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a talented friend and two GORGEOUS models! Love the pictures!

-Lisa

5:48 PM, July 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute, love the little outfits and the pictures!

3:23 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those outfits are ADORABLE!!

2:03 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home