Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Birthday, Tots!!!

Cassandra turned ONE yesterday! Carter is not yet one (birthday is December 3rd) but we celebrated both birthdays on Thanksgiving Day, as Jeff's family was together already and it was convenient for us. I can't believe how the time has flown! I vividly remember last Thanksgiving... while Cassie was being born in Guatemala that very day, Jeff and I were eating turkey and wondering who our little girl and boy would be!

We are so thankful that our tots are so happy and healthy, and we hope and pray that their Grandpa makes a full recovery soon.

14 Comments:

Blogger Laura F. said...

Happy birthday, Cassandra and Carter!!!

10:16 AM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger JuJu - said...

Tooo Coool!

Julia

8:19 PM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE

thanks for taking the time to post.....

6:36 AM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes that's me above...
Carla

6:37 AM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday kids! enjoy - the next year will go even faster!

10:28 AM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute. Happy birthday to Cassie and Carter!

8:46 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! They are so cute!!

4:25 AM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday tots!

The cakes are adorable and so are the kids.

11:37 AM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger Tricia said...

Could they be any cuter??! I'm talking about the kiddos, of course....although those cakes look mighty divine!!! Your tots are PRECIOUS!!!!!!!

7:19 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow...I can't believe they're already one! That milestone was so bittersweet for us. And just wait...the second year is so super fun. Seriously. They learn more and do more and just...steal your heart every moment.

Happy birthday C & C!!!

12:38 PM, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful babies!!

8:21 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger erinberry said...

Happy First Birthday to the babes!

11:32 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Leslie said...

A belated Happy Birthday! I love the cake all over the face shots.

7:24 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Debbi said...

Happy birthday Cassie and Carter!!!!!!! They are just too cute, I swear!

9:51 PM, December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home