I told you what great people I work with, right?
Well, here's another example. I have known "C" since about January 2001, and besides being great to work with, she has listened to all of my infertility tales of woe, and cheered me on the whole way. A while back, she asked me what colors I liked the tots to wear. And then she brought me a sweater for Carter, and a dress for Cassandra, that she knitted herself! The handiwork is beautiful, you can't see very close-up by these photos, but believe me, they are soft (cotton, washable yarn) and gorgeous. (I'm still working on getting purple tights and turtleneck for Cassie's dress, the black doesn't do it justice, I think).
Thank you so much, C!









.jpg)



10 Comments:
So cute!!!! What a wonderful friend you have! Cass seems to really like her dress! The are adorable! :)
Well geesh! It's not like it's their first lovingly handcrafted gift!
Those are adorable! I think the black with the dress looks very cute.
Those are just gorgeous!!
Oh - and those babies! WOW those babies!!! They are just PRECIOUS!!!!!
Your babies are beautiful:):)
Julia
How fortunate you are to have such a wonderful friend! Both are beautiful!
What a great friend! What beautiful presents!
I especially love Carter in his red sweater!
Awwww...so cute! Handcrafted gifts are so great!
I've been away from your site for too long...suddenly the tots have gotten so big! They are still just adorable...and I bet they're becoming quite the handful! I'm glad to see mine isn't the only house that's been taken over by toys too! Ha!
Wow! She's got talent! Love the clothes.
Erica, I can't believe how much the tots have grown. They are simply adorable.
Post a Comment
<< Home