yada yada
Hello, sorry for the absence, it's been crazy around here to say the least. Jeff hurt his back weeks ago, perhaps during the basement flood clean-up? Anyway, he has an "arthritic change of the cervical spine and bulging disc between C5 and C6". He sees an orthopaedic surgeon Tuesday and we'll see what the recommendation is. Dad's had one week in hospital having chemo and radiation, and he's doing pretty well, they discharged him yesterday and he starts outpatient radiation on Monday, for 3 weeks.
The tots are doing great, but they're tricking their mom into thinking they have ear infections, I've taken them in twice for checks (and if anybody tells me I'm overreacting, I'll tell them to come and sleep in my house and get up with them 4 times a night - they're almost a year old, for pete's sake!) and their ears are clear, but runny noses and occasional coughing, and ear-tugging continues. I guess it's all teething. Doc said "wait until the molars come in." I'm really looking forward to that!
I've not taken that many pics lately, but here's a cute video showing them playing nicely together, which is not always the case. Cassandra has a whacking habit, still. Carter does not understand why she needs to come up behind him and clap both of her hands against his head and then pull him to the ground. Ugh!
Also, here's a video of Carter almost walking! Well, behind a toy, at least. He's really working it!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The tots are doing great, but they're tricking their mom into thinking they have ear infections, I've taken them in twice for checks (and if anybody tells me I'm overreacting, I'll tell them to come and sleep in my house and get up with them 4 times a night - they're almost a year old, for pete's sake!) and their ears are clear, but runny noses and occasional coughing, and ear-tugging continues. I guess it's all teething. Doc said "wait until the molars come in." I'm really looking forward to that!
I've not taken that many pics lately, but here's a cute video showing them playing nicely together, which is not always the case. Cassandra has a whacking habit, still. Carter does not understand why she needs to come up behind him and clap both of her hands against his head and then pull him to the ground. Ugh!
Also, here's a video of Carter almost walking! Well, behind a toy, at least. He's really working it!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
.jpg)



1 Comments:
I just watched those videos and now I have a HUGE smile on my face.
Cassandra is definitely the boss and Jeff looks so proud of his little boy in the second video.
Gia has been pulling at her ears constantly, too. No infection, just teething. I know it's hard with one, I can't even imagine having two teething at the same time.
Post a Comment
<< Home