Carter's Doctor Appointment


And the doctor's notes: "Hello! I trust you continue to do well, this afternoon I have just finished seeing little Carter, he is now 2 months old and has, according to the caregiver, been doing fine in the time since he came into my office one month ago, he is much more alert and spends a good part of the day awake and is aware of his surroundings, he will listen attentively when spoken to and makes some initial cooing noises of his own, when on his stomach he is able to lift his face from the bed, he also shows active, symmetrical, mainly reflex movements of both arms and legs. I am told that he takes well his formula and is also receiving his ordered vitamin supplement. Upon evaluation today I found him in good health active, with a normal physical and neurological exam I truly believe he shows an age appropriate and normal development, his weight is 10 lbs 7 oz, length of 52.9 cms. He received today his second dose of Hepatitis B and first dose of HiB and DPT. "
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
In other news, our agency told us "we should be exiting Family Court this week." I asked if this is for both cases or one, and they weren't sure. So now I'm refreshing e-mail like a maniac again! But in a calm, dignified manner. Hehehe.
I can't wait to see my mom, two sisters, and two nieces this weekend, and my other relatives and friends. It's going to be a fun shower! Good food, good drinkies, good company.
.jpg)



11 Comments:
My husband and I brought home our little baby girl in beginning of December 2005. She is lots of fun and keep us very busy. It must be something special to have TWO babies at the same time!!! I thought my baby girl was keeping me busy...I cannot imagine two babies at the same time...but on the other hand you do receive double the kisses and hugs :)
Good luck on your process and your two babies are just adorable!
take care,
souad
HE is stil as cute as pie, (as we say down home).:-) Looking forward to seeing you.--Kim
What a cutie - he looks so talkative and busy now. I love it when they start to interact.
I didn't notice you saying - are C&C living together now?
Precious!!! I love the reports that you get from the doctor! You have a great attitude! Keep it up!
Adorable...the kind of "cute" that makes my heart melt when I see his photo!
I don't know how you guys are staying so calm. I am so excited...I think I won't get a decent night's sleep until your babies are home!!
Much love to you guys!
LOL! I can just see you "refreshing e-mail like a maniac, but in a calm, dignified manner." Cracks me up. Great pics of Carter!
I'm so glad you had the chance to visit the tots. I know the wait is a killer, but at least now you know how well they are doing and the good care they are receiving.
See you Sunday!
Cindy
Yay! More pictures, more good news! And a shower coming up, how fun is that!
Keep checking that e-mail, I'm hoping you get more updates very soon!
I love the Teddy Bear outfit!!! I think that I had one like it when I was a tot too!!!!!!!!
What wonderful new pictures of the tots!!!
". |
". | Gus
Great pics and what a great doctor Carter has! I never got that much info. I hope both tots get out of Family Court at the same time and enter PGN together. Are they living together yet?
Good news! He's so precious and glad all is going well. Have a wonderful weekend with you family and friends. A very exciting time for you and hubby. Hope court goes well and you are able to kill 2 birds with one stone.
He's a good size then! Riley was 12 pounds when she came home at 5 months old.
Post a Comment
<< Home