Whew! Good news on DNA
I got an e-mail this morning from our agency, and Carter's DNA will be taken soon, on the same day his birthmother has her Family Court interview. I am so, so relieved. It seems that he was born at home, and the embassy is letting these cases go forward.
I hope they let DNA on those born in hospital go forward soon, too, it's such a shame that all these cases are held up on an apparent misunderstanding.
Anyway, I'm told that the family court interviews should be completed in the next two weeks!
I hope they let DNA on those born in hospital go forward soon, too, it's such a shame that all these cases are held up on an apparent misunderstanding.
Anyway, I'm told that the family court interviews should be completed in the next two weeks!
.jpg)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home