Saturday, February 11, 2006

How is everyone?!

The fog is lifting! I think we're caught up on sleep, I hadn't realized how much those flights were going to take out of us, along with the 3 nights with the tots. I'm cleaning the house and getting ready for my mom, sisters and nieces, who are coming next weekend for my shower (YAY!).

We have a lot to do around the house, but I am wondering a little bit what's happening with the adoption cases, we have been in Family Court since Jan 12th, and I'm not sure what the average time for this step is. Another week or so without news, and I'm sure I'll start getting antsy (remember all of my whining back before we got referrals? Or how about when I didn't get Carter's first update fast enough? Oh yeah, I can whine with the best of them!).

After a day of light snow/sleet that didn't stick, I think the storm is finally going to pack a whallop, it's looking very pretty outside - the DC area hasn't had much snow this winter. Maybe I'll go sleigh riding tomorrow with my nephews!

I posted more videos on the "dropshots" website (you'll have to click on the various dates, as even though I uploaded most of them today, it must know when they were filmed, and it scattered them around by date). Here's a little teaser:


Share Video at DropShots.com

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica! I had no idea you had adopted! I am so very happy for you and dh...your children are positively beautiful. I am so sorry my congrats is so long in coming. Guess I had better keep up with IVFC more often. I just happened upon your blog by accident..how lucky for me. Well a very big and heartfelt congratulations to you. You and dh truely deserve it. Shannon

6:26 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

More video...cute, cute, cute! The tots look very healthy and happy! I'm not sure what the average time for family court is either. But then again even if you know what the average things can go much quicker or slower than that so maybe it doesn't even help! So go ahead and whine, I do plenty of that myself! It may not make any difference but it makes us feel a little better!

11:00 AM, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say "THANKS" for all the great pictures!! With everything going on, you caught some wonderful shots! Hoping these next few weeks fly by.......

5:34 PM, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are just adorable, truly adorable. Look at those smiles! Is that wine or whine? LOL

7:54 PM, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your babies are absolutely adorable, thank you so much for sharing the video snippets - it's amazing how even so young their personalities shine through. Good luck with bringing them home.

8:34 PM, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great snow storm!!! I love sledding!!

\
>:=) Gus
/

11:58 AM, February 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best moving I've seen in months! Cracked me up will all that bum pattin'. ...still laughing.

Darling.

11:58 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Betsy said...

Meant to say, "best movie", not "moving"

12:00 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Dennise said...

Thank you for sharing your great video. The babies are adorable.

10:07 AM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home