OK, all systems go!
Alrighty then, the video thingy works, we're packed up, and just waiting for the time to pass so we can get to the airport. I'm going to delete the Charlie video to make room for the tots (the free video hosting website only allows us 4 videos at a time, I think). Sorry, Charlie!
So, next time I post, we'll be in Guatemala, WOOOHOOOOO!
I just had a 2-hour meeting at work, and guess how many out of 7 people attending are adoptive parents? THREE! One guy adopted two kids from Colombia, and has a relative who adopted from Guatemala, and the other guy adopted one from Colombia also. Wild!
OK, gotta get a few more hours of work in, then to the airport.
So, next time I post, we'll be in Guatemala, WOOOHOOOOO!
I just had a 2-hour meeting at work, and guess how many out of 7 people attending are adoptive parents? THREE! One guy adopted two kids from Colombia, and has a relative who adopted from Guatemala, and the other guy adopted one from Colombia also. Wild!
OK, gotta get a few more hours of work in, then to the airport.
.jpg)



13 Comments:
Worked great. And what a great idea!
Cool! That cat is great!
That's awesome...I'm going to have to figure it out!
Fantabulous!!! can't wait to see the tots!
Gabster
I read you on bloglines and I thought I was clicking "A Little Pregnant", so when I brought up the paragraph about Charlie's valium-induced love fest (video doesn't show up there), I thought "oh wow, she's really gone over the edge this time...". You can't imagine my relief when I clicked open to investigate and saw YOUR cat instead of Julie's kid... Whew! I like my infertiles with an edge but still...
Looking forward to your trip!
You could never look hideous Erica. NEVER! Hope you have a very safe trip. Can't wait to see the tots.
Love the clip!
love it! way cool. so doea this mean we're going to be able to see your kids in a few days??
Way too cool - you need to share with me HOW you did that! I can't wait to see the video from Guatemala - I will check about 100 times per day.
Can you go by and give Marissa a huge hug and kiss from me?
Aoh - and go make that fu**er in PGN that is holding my file sign the damned thing?
Wow, that is too cool! I'm so excited that you get to see your tots in person so soon!
Good luck, Erica!!!
Your heart is going. to. melt. So happy for you.
Amber
Can you please go steal Marissa for me while you are there?
I will be checking compulsively to see how things are going. So absolutely excited for you!Can't wait to see more pics of the tots too.
Post a Comment
<< Home