Thursday, February 09, 2006

Home

Hi all, we got home around 10 p.m. 2 nights ago, it was a looooong trip, and now we know for the pickup trip that we've got to take a direct flight from Dulles airport, only 4.5 hours. We're still exhausted and catching up on sleep.

We miss the tots, but we are okay, and adjusting back to work and stuff. Here's a little video for you, I can tell you we're going to be watching these little snippets over and over again, until the tots come home.


Share Video at DropShots.com

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a graet video! This so soooo new!!!!!

Gus

9:24 PM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep saying it, those kids love you already Erica, you can see it.--Kim

10:40 PM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tots are great! I really love the video. Glad you made it home safely too.

11:09 PM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica, something just keeps repeating in my head - these two were worth the wait. Glad you are home safely and hope time flies until you can bring them home.

Cindy

11:43 PM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you could have come home with them on this trip, but am so pleased to know that you've gotten to get to know them at this stage and to spend some time with them. They are beautiful children and it was so cool to see that you also managed a side trek to Antigua! Wonderful to get to know the country a bit too.

Love the video. Love.it.

2:58 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Mel said...

So awesome! I love them to death. Cass looks like she's smiling like crazy, how sweet!

8:02 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Kimmer said...

Okay,
I'm in love with them too. So sweet. Glad you had a safe trip home. Love the video, B and I just watched it togethor. Just precious. Melts my heart also.

9:47 AM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica: We have received all your previous pictures and videos without any problem but we only get a blank white screen on this Feb.10th video. Could you resend again?

3:39 PM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to just reach through the computer and pick them up! Gorgeous!

4:12 PM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica,

I just looked at the pics from your trip. I have tears of joy looking at your beautiful babies. I'm so happy for you both!

Lisa V. (Hope this goes through -- I've never responded to a blog before!!)

9:29 PM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh they are precious. How does the drop shots thing work? I am going to need to do that!!!

11:13 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home