Monday, January 23, 2006

DNA done!

Alright! Carter's DNA was taken today, and we are much relieved.

I'm starting to get wiggy about packing and the trip, there are so many things to plan & stress over.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kimmer said...

Yeah for DNA testing!

7:48 PM, January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!
When is your visit trip?
Wow I am so excited for you!!

7:48 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

Yeah! I'm so happy things are moving along now! How long does it take to get results back? I'm waiting to hear more good news!!

9:14 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Fantastic News!!!

Don't stress over the trip! Remember, they have babies in Guatemala and anything your forget you can buy there. (someone told me that before I left because I was worried as well) If you have any specific questions feel free to send me an e-mail. It will be perfect!!!!

10:30 PM, January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so cool!

11:00 AM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got chills? I do!

2:09 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always forget to sign my name. that was me, AMBER. ugh.

2:10 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you can breathe a sigh of relief. Another hurdle done. Hang in there my friend. Can't imagine going through the DOUBLE stress.

4:07 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger kelly said...

yay! i hear you on wigging about the packing and all the stuff to take for the journey. hope yours is great!
kelly

6:08 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Only a little longer.--Love-Kim

8:51 PM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erica, when do you leave to see the tots? I wonder if we'll be travelling at the same time? I should be travelling w/in the first 2 wks of Feb. I would love to meet you.

4:32 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Laura F. said...

This is such great news! Congratulations!!

8:17 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home