Cassandra's February Update and other news


And now for the big news: Both of their cases exited Family Court last Friday! They need to pick up the pre-approval paperwork for Carter, today or tomorrow (hopefully!) and then they can both enter PGN. We are so happy at this news, and it puts the heat on for getting the house ready NOW!
My wonderful sister-in-law hosted a shower last Sunday at her house (10 min. walk from my house) with my mother-in-law and other sister-in-law co-hosting, and her aunts assisting. It was such a great shower! I think there were about 25 or so people there, the food was incredible! My father-in-law made home-made sushi! Cucumber sandwiches, devilled eggs, shrimp with remolade sauce, wine, beer, mini-quiche, GORGEOUS fruit platters, and much more was served, it was delicious. And the gifts, oh mama. People were so generous - too generous! Our living room is filled with gifts that will all be very useful and will help us out tremendously. Thank you to all who attended, and to those who couldn't make it, I missed you and completely understand.
The morning after the shower, I woke with a sore throat and chills, and it got worse as the day wore on, some kind of flu/cold thing. I stayed home from work yesterday and today, but I'm feeling much better - but I sincerely hope I didn't pass any germs on to the shower attendees! I felt fine that day, and had no idea I was harboring such awful germs. And there were like 4 pregnant women there, and several little kids, yipes! I really, really hope nobody gets sick because of me.
OK, back to resting and mustering up the energy to do some work.
.jpg)



3 Comments:
What a cutie :) Erica don't we get to see any of the shower pics?? LOL Glad you had so much fun, you deserve it.
Adorable and she has totally grown! Ya, where are the shower pics.
Zil
P.S. I suppose I should get a blogger account
she's the cutest! the raspberry pic is awesome.. I'm with kezz, post some shower pics please!
Post a Comment
<< Home