January Carter Update
Well, here's an update on the boy! It's funny that these pictures were taken (1/12/06, same day as Cassandra's) a few days earlier than his surprise foster visit pictures a few posts below. I guess our agency does routine visits the same time every month, and then the foster coordinator does random surprise visits so you never know if/when you'll get those. I'm so grateful for these updates, I realize that not every agency does this, and I think our agency just has more staff in Guatemala. Also, each of the women who work in the US office went through the same rollercoaster ride to adopt a child from Guatemala and they know how comforting it is to get more pictures and updates.






- Carter is now taking 4 ounces of Isomil Soy every 2 hours.
- His foster mom says she has to burp him well so that he does not have problem with gas, she adds that he is not having any problems with colic or constipation.
- Carter is sleeping in his crib - usually by 10 PM - waking every 3 hours for a bottle.
.jpg)



5 Comments:
Love the pictures!!
Cant wait until you are in the pictures with the tots!
I think he is trying to communicate to you in the first photo...it appears he is telling you "you're #1 Mommy" At least that's what it looks like from here.
He is a beautiful boy. And I can only imagine how your heart aches to touch his skin, feel his heartbeat...the time is coming very soon. I just know it. You guys are always in my prayers. Always.
Amber
Amber - you are so sweet! I don't have your e-mail, so I just wanted to tell you thank you. I'm always thinking about you & Jenn and your family.
And whataboutit - HELLO!!! Do you think I should post pics of Jeff and I with the tots? I thought we were being all mysterious and anonymous by not posting a pic of ourselves. I'll have to convince Jeff it's a good idea.
Too cute! Preciosa. Me encantan los ojos morenos! :)
How about a compromise - send ME pictures of you and the tots. Please, please, please.
I can understand the anonymous stuff - perfectly understandable.
Did I say before, what beautiful babes????
Post a Comment
<< Home