Saturday, January 21, 2006

January Cass Update

We just got an update from our agency! Cassandra is:

  • Doing very well and is now taking 4 ounces of Isomil Soy every 3 hours
  • Not having any problems with gas, colic or constipation
  • Sometimes sleeping in her crib - other times in bed with the foster mother
  • Usually sleeping by 10 Pm - waking every 2 hours for a bottle

What a cute outfit! And she's almost starting to smile! Wahooooooooooo!

And Carter's DNA situation *might* be getting unstuck - our credit card was charged yesterday for DNA testing, and this happens before the tests are actually done. I hope this means that early next week his will be done. In Cassandra's case, the credit card was charged, and the very next day the tests were taken. Crossing my fingers... everybody have a great weekend, and I don't say it often enough, but thank you so much for visiting and commenting, it's so wonderful to have company for this rollercoaster ride!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is too cute. Post as many pictures as you like.-Kim

4:59 PM, January 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a beauty! I love the dress too. Hoping the DNA situation is resolved this week. I can't imagine going this stress w/ TWO TOTS! You are amazing!!

5:12 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! :)

Crossing my fingers that DNA on Carter is unstuck!

9:02 AM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

Awww...she's so cute! I love these pictures, the blanket she is laying on is so beautiful too! Perfect.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Carter's DNA is going through. I agree with Betsy, this is stressful enough with one baby I can't imagine the "double trouble" that you're having!

10:28 AM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger kelly said...

your kids are beautiful. we'll be down there to visit our son same time you will (he'll be 4 months then). we just got embassy pre-approval on friday...i can't imagine how you are dealing w/this double the anxiety!
best, Kelly

11:06 AM, January 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't she precious - and yay for the dna!

12:54 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger Kimmer said...

Too cute Erica,
like the others I hope the DNA situation gets worked out.

1:10 PM, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home