First Haircuts
We have Cassie and Carter's first studio portraits scheduled for Tuesday, so I thought we should get the tots haircuts. Poor Carter didn't stand a chance, as they seated us next to a little boy who was screaming and bawling. It was contagious and he didn't stop until they gave him a balloon at the end. Cassandra was her typical self, swatting the stylist's hand away until we gave her my cell phone to play with.





Uh, her hairdo is not as cute as Carter's and I suspect that's the way it will go until she's old enough to understand bribes! After the cuts, we had a nice lunch (this is only the 2nd time we've had them in a restaurant, we are too chicken to take them anywhere nice for dinner!). Carter & Cass dined on beef stroganoff pasta and charmed their waitress, who kept coming back to the table to talk to them.






.jpg)



7 Comments:
Heh, heh - so cute! That's too bad about Carter - hate to think of him crying throughout the whole thing. Cassie swatting away the hairdresser - classic! I think she and Aila will get along just fine!
SO CUTE.
ok, now I am thinking it could be time to trim up emma's mullet.
Carla
Carla - mullet describes Cassie's old hairdo, exactly! Or Carol Brady, perhaps. Hehe. I was sad to see the long locks go, but it should all grow in evenly now.
T - Aila & Cass will get along fine, or they'll be huge rivals, not sure which!
looks like they did pretty good! it's not always fun taking them out to dinner, but at the same time it allows you a night of no after-meal clean up!
ADORABLE:)
juLIA
Oh such cute pictures!!!
Happy Holidays! Love the hair cut pics. I wish Savanna had enough hair to cut!
Wishing you, Hub, the Tots, all the best in 2007!
Post a Comment
<< Home