Are you currently adopting from Guatemala? Maybe you can help someone.
Cheri, who is adopting through my agency, For This Child, and another lovely woman, Erin (adopting through HAPS), are both experiencing a major, terrible road block in their adoption cases. There is a problem with paperwork, and the authorities in Guatemala just aren't budging.
If you are adopting from Guatemala, or even if your process is finished and your tots are home safely, won't you go read this webpage, and see if you can help? The instructions are all there.
I'm sorry it took me so long to post this, but on the off chance I have even one reader that can help, it's worth it.
Good luck, Cheri and Erin. You have so many people praying, crossing fingers, and sending good thoughts your way. We hope you bring home your gorgeous tots soon.
If you are adopting from Guatemala, or even if your process is finished and your tots are home safely, won't you go read this webpage, and see if you can help? The instructions are all there.
I'm sorry it took me so long to post this, but on the off chance I have even one reader that can help, it's worth it.
Good luck, Cheri and Erin. You have so many people praying, crossing fingers, and sending good thoughts your way. We hope you bring home your gorgeous tots soon.
.jpg)



2 Comments:
Thank you for posting!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big these kids are getting. Time flies.
Post a Comment
<< Home