YEAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I've been a bad blogger again, but I wanted to drop a quick post to tell that my Dad is cancer free right now! The chemo and radiation did the trick, YAHOOOOOOOOOO!
I am so relieved, I had a teensy hope that this was the case, but really I dared not expect that he would/could be cured with this treatment alone, we thought he would need surgery as well.
Wow.
Here's some pics from our one and only "snow storm" so far this winter in DC, I think we got 1" of snow in total.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
And by the way, I "drop" pictures on the other site more often than I post here, you can always go directly to: www.dropshots.com/ericalil to see pics and video.
I am so relieved, I had a teensy hope that this was the case, but really I dared not expect that he would/could be cured with this treatment alone, we thought he would need surgery as well.
Wow.
Here's some pics from our one and only "snow storm" so far this winter in DC, I think we got 1" of snow in total.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
And by the way, I "drop" pictures on the other site more often than I post here, you can always go directly to: www.dropshots.com/ericalil to see pics and video.
.jpg)



7 Comments:
I'm so happy to hear your good news about your dad! The tots are adorable, as usual, and I don't think I've ever seen a photo of your husband before. He's a looker.
That's awesome news about your dad!!!
Thanks for the new pics and videos. The tots are growing up so fast!
wonderful news.
so glad to hear it.
Carla
What great news for your Dad, and especially for all of the family!! It is so refreshing to hear when someone beats this disease!! tell your Dad some girl in MD is over the moon happy for him!! and then ask him to ask his daughter to blog more often.
Ah! I love those videos! So so cute - and was that Charlie or Caesar?
And of course, so happy for you and your family - such great news - totally awesome dude.
That "Cancer free" call is the best call you can get, ever. Hands down.
--Soper
Thanks for sharing your pictures, it's lovely to see your family all looking so happy together.
Post a Comment
<< Home