Monday, June 04, 2007

Tots, version 1.5

Yup, they are 1.5 years old! Cassandra and Carter saw the doctor today. Height and weight are good, they're both just above the 50th percentile for height, and between 25 and 50th percentile for weight.

We had a few questions for the doc, like what to do about Cassandra's smooshed toes (nothing, he says she'll grow out of that), and should we be worried about Carter's "limp". That one will take an x-ray on Wednesday to figure out. Hopefully it's nothing, the doc thinks maybe his muscles are more developed in one leg than in the other, but just to rule out any bone problems, we'll do the x-ray.

I'll try to post more pics and updates later this week, but I'm beat. I do want to say THANK YOU to "Ash" as the tots call her, our wonderful part-time babysitter who graduated from college and will no longer be working for us. She's been caring for the tots while I work from home 1-2 days per week, since August 2006. She is so good with the tots, they love her. We'll miss you, Ashley!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Happy Bdays totterino's and good luck with the x-ray. Hopefully it goes a lot better than A's u/s this week - if hollywood ever needs a new Damien though...

6:45 PM, June 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica, gorgeous pics of your two tots. Hope that the x-ray goes well and shows no probs.

love Trinie

8:41 PM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger Laura F. said...

We have to get all the kids together soon. I can't wait to see how much the tots have grown. Let us know about the x-ray.

9:45 AM, June 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you about your dad.

that's so hard.

Carla

5:13 PM, July 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home