Thank you
You guys are the best. Thank you for your kind words, they help so much. I'm feeling not so bad as I was, but still cranky. Poor Jeff, he often gets the brunt of it. But hey, he didn't have to jab thousands of needles in his body and withstand other unmentionable indignities in the quest for children. So, I tell him he has to put up with my moods.
I'm told there are at least 3 people waiting ahead of us, so no telling when this will happen. I picked up some lottery tickets yesterday, and if I win, I'm going to buy a house in Antigua and we'll live there, fostering our tots until we can bring them home. Then I'll let poor, infertile people stay there to foster their tots. There will be a masseuse on staff, and a bartender to serve margaritas and Guatemalan beer. Of course, a cook will prepare all meals. I'll have a nanny to help us adjust to caring for babies, and a spanish teacher to help us become bilingual. Anything else we'll need?
I'm told there are at least 3 people waiting ahead of us, so no telling when this will happen. I picked up some lottery tickets yesterday, and if I win, I'm going to buy a house in Antigua and we'll live there, fostering our tots until we can bring them home. Then I'll let poor, infertile people stay there to foster their tots. There will be a masseuse on staff, and a bartender to serve margaritas and Guatemalan beer. Of course, a cook will prepare all meals. I'll have a nanny to help us adjust to caring for babies, and a spanish teacher to help us become bilingual. Anything else we'll need?
.jpg)



4 Comments:
Sounds divine, how about personal trainers, Mommy & Me yoga and pilates instructors?
Cindy
Don't forget a VERY HOT pool boy! We will need him to clean the pool and serve our beverages while we lounge at the pool with our babes.
Maybe he could even pull double duty and give the babes swim lessons.
All excellent suggestions! Too bad I didn't win the lottery this time. Off to buy new tickets!
I'd like to volunteer my services as that Spanish teacher! I loved reading your blog. I'm adopting from Guatemala, too. My daughter-to-be will have her DNA test in a week or two, hopefully. Think of me when you win the lottery...
Post a Comment
<< Home