Tell me she isn't 3 months old already!
Time is FLYING, man! Cassie went for her 3-month check-up last Friday. Here are the pictures, followed by that sweet doctor's notes ("beautiful social smile," he says!):

"Hi! I hope you are doing fine, this morning I had the opportunity to review little Cassandra, she is now, as you know, aged 3 months and has been, in the words of her caregiver, doing well since she was last seen here in my office, continues to show a steady growth and her development, from what I am told, also appears to be progressing well, she is alert and active, shows interest in what goes on around her continues to enjoy being talked to and now shows a beautiful social smile as well as makes many different cooing noises of her own both in response and also to call attention to herself, now shows voluntary control of her arms and legs and will alternate opening and shutting her hands as well as kicking and pushing with her feet. When on her stomach she will now lift her face from the bed. The caregiver tells me that his little one takes well her formula and is also receiving her ordered vitamin supplement. Upon evaluation today I found her in good health with no obvious physical or neurological abnormalities, her weight is 10 lbs 8 oz, length of 54.5 cms. She received today her following dose of Polio vaccine. Please find some pictures attached."
*************************************************************************
Dearest Kezza, Liz and Mercedes - I have no pictures of my shower to post, I'm afraid! A few of my relatives took some digital pics, but I haven't seen them yet - if I get some that won't blow anybody's cover, I'll post them! For now, will pictures of my loot back home in my living room suffice?

"Hi! I hope you are doing fine, this morning I had the opportunity to review little Cassandra, she is now, as you know, aged 3 months and has been, in the words of her caregiver, doing well since she was last seen here in my office, continues to show a steady growth and her development, from what I am told, also appears to be progressing well, she is alert and active, shows interest in what goes on around her continues to enjoy being talked to and now shows a beautiful social smile as well as makes many different cooing noises of her own both in response and also to call attention to herself, now shows voluntary control of her arms and legs and will alternate opening and shutting her hands as well as kicking and pushing with her feet. When on her stomach she will now lift her face from the bed. The caregiver tells me that his little one takes well her formula and is also receiving her ordered vitamin supplement. Upon evaluation today I found her in good health with no obvious physical or neurological abnormalities, her weight is 10 lbs 8 oz, length of 54.5 cms. She received today her following dose of Polio vaccine. Please find some pictures attached."
*************************************************************************
Dearest Kezza, Liz and Mercedes - I have no pictures of my shower to post, I'm afraid! A few of my relatives took some digital pics, but I haven't seen them yet - if I get some that won't blow anybody's cover, I'll post them! For now, will pictures of my loot back home in my living room suffice?




.jpg)



7 Comments:
What a little sweetheart! I'm so thrilled for you! Congratulations!!
Donna
(Becca on the IVFC board)
Cassandra is so cute! I can't believe she's 3 months either, so is my little Cameron! Time IS flying...now lets get our little ones home with us NOW!
Hi Cass Love Cyber Aunt Cass
The new pictures are great! The shower must have been fun! I have never been to a shower. I love the book "Emma"!!!
-- Gus
someone gave you a cat for a shower gift? How odd. :) (tho Charlie does look pretty darn cute in the bag)
Loot, loot, loot-good going Erica!
She's a cutie and Charlies isn't too bad either!
Zil
That's a lotta loot!!!
And I see you got a kitty thrown in too. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home