Oy, very tired, we are!
Repeat of February 3rd! Very fussy babies, mostly Cassandra. Carter has a cold, but is being a really good boy, and he's more smiley and interactive now. Please send a few happy thoughts towards us, that we might get a FEW hours of sleep before waking at 5:30 for our embassy appointment!
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
.jpg)



9 Comments:
Haha and a hehe. Sorry the tots are cranky BUT I'm so happy you two made it safely and have hooked up with the tots to bring them home and, oh, ya, welcome to parenthood and crankyville and lots of joy forever!!!!!
Zil
Yay! Gosh it feels like I've been waiting a long time for this day for you. Congrats to you, my friend. Much love, happiness, joy is coming your way.
Yay! I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday! I'm so glad everything is going well. Welcome to to the "jungle"
Hi you two! Wait a minute, we mean hi you four!!! We can't wait to meet Carter and Cassie. How are you doing? Did you get any sleep? We didn't, Lindsay is sick with a cough that woke her up barfing last night so I'm right there with you in the 'lack of sleep department'!!! Anyhew, hope all goes well in court and for the rest of your stay. Buena suerte(good luck) and see you all soon-love and kisses, Karen, Greg, Samantha and Lindsay
Glad you made it safely. Hope you are able to catch up on your sleep.
Congratulations!
Love,
Kim
Sending some hopeful sleep thoughts your way! :) They are precious! Congratulations to the new family!
Dear Erica&Jeff: Hope you two had some sleep but you'd better used to have a few cat nap for the next few years. However, you'll be awarded with a bundle of joy, I assure you.
Kap
Dear Erica and Bom
Thank you so much for the pictures. They are so good. I am so glad to see Carter laughing.
I didn't realize that you were getting the babies the first day. Wow. What an overwhelming adjustment for the four of you.
I hope it's a little easier this time, but I'm sure you got little sleep.
We are all thinking about you. We wish we could help you with the babies right now, though you are probably doing very well with them. It is so good to see them smile and to know that they are really yours.
Do you still have more governmnet paperws to sign and other things to do? I hope all continues to go well.
Lovem,
Joy/Mom
Erica, these are so fantabulous!!! I am so happy to see you and Jeff finally taking C and C home!! They are gorgeous and look so happy! Love, Karen (loveajax)
Oh how cute they are! Where are you in that room with the blue walls? We didn't see that room at the Marriott.
Post a Comment
<< Home