Tuesday, March 21, 2006

We're in Guatemala! And my food poisoning has cleared up!

Hola! We had a very nice flight down here, no lost luggage, both legs of the flight were on time (we have direct flight home) and we have nothing negative to say about Taca Airlines. Oh, and the food poisoning that I had two nights ago is gone, thank GOD. I feel human again.

The only wrinkle in the whole plan is that the agency hasn't called us yet to meet us in the lobby with the tots. We are tot-less! And our embassy appointment is tomorrow at 7:15 so there's no time to pick them up then. I'm frantically e-mailing and calling the agency, hopefully they're just running behind and haven't forgotten us!

We'll see if we have time for pictures later on. It will be very interesting to see if Carter & Cassandra are sleeping any better these days! Later!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're there and so glad you're feeling better. I hope you get the tots soon. Oh, how freaking exciting!

5:00 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

I'm happy to hear that you arrived safe and sound and are feeling better! I'm sure you'll have the tots in your arms tonight and life will never be the same again! :) It will be much, much better...and exhausting. Can't wait for the next update! ENJOY!

6:00 PM, March 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo! You are there!

It only gets better from here.......

7:11 PM, March 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me Erica!!!
I've been thinking about you all day!
Staci (Cold Spring Staci)

7:21 PM, March 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica! I am so happy for you!

Now did I tell you to pack because it WOULD NOT be 3 or 4 weeks before you travel?!

I am just now getting a little time on the computer and was thrilled to read you are IN Guatemala GETTING YOUR BABIES!!!!

3:54 PM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home