Tuesday, March 07, 2006

We are out of PGN!

Yeeeeehoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ahem. That was remarkably fast - some of my friends and acquaintences have spent far too long in PGN, and we are luckyluckylucky that we were in just two weeks.

What? Oh, you want to know what PGN is? It's the "attorney general" of Guatemala, the last step of the legal process controlled by Guatemala. There are a few steps left, but we should be travelling to pick up the tots within 4 weeks! We should have them home in early April.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And I predict it won't be 4 weeks. It will be much sooner.

You better get packing NOW my friend!!!

10:59 PM, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock n' roll mamacita - April's such a lovely month for travel. Wahoo!

7:56 AM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Foxxy One said...

Mozel Tov! Wishing you a quick pink and a safe journey!

9:10 AM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Dennise said...

That is so great!!!! Congrats!!!

10:50 AM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Angel said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you. You must be thrilled.

Angel
http://spaces.msn.com/faithsjourney/

5:30 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger HollyGee said...

OMG, I am so happy for you. I'm sure I heard you screaming with joy earlier today. Congrats!!!

5:51 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

Holy crap that was fast! Congrats!! I hope you see pink very soon and can go get those beautiful babes of yours!

8:45 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Stacy said...

Wow!!!!!! What great news for you! Congratulations!!!!

8:53 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

Wow, great news! That was VERY fast. I bet you will have PINK in NO time.

I agree, start packing now.

Congratulations!

12:10 PM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!!

Wow! This is wonderful news!!!

6:41 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger cindy said...

Yahoo! Any day out of PGN is a great day! Congratulations!

Cindy
http://waitforcristy.blogspot.com/

9:33 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

WOW! OMG! CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a speedy pink! Get packing! :)

11:01 AM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home