Carter's 3-Month Doctor Visit



"Hello! This morning I had the opportunity to review little Carter, he has now reached his 3 months of life and has been, I am told, doing really well in the time since he was seen for the last time here in my office, he is more and more alert as the days go by and shows interest in what goes on around him will listen when spoken to and turns to the sound of voices, he is also quite vocal himself making cooing noises of his own and also smiles socially as well cries if disrupted, he is able, when on his stomach, to lift his face briefly from the bed, he now shows voluntary control of his arms and legs and will alternate opening and shutting his hands as well as kicks and pushes with his feet. I am told that he takes well his formula an is also receiving his ordered vitamin supplement. Upon evaluation today I found himin good health with no obvious physical or neurological abnormalities, his weight is 12 lbs 9 oz, length of 56.3 cms (22 inches). He received today his following dose of polio vaccine. Please findsome pictures attached. Best Regards."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We now have both babies' new birth certificates, that name us as the parents! They are our hija and hijo! We are going to be submitted soon for our "pink slip" which will give us our embassy appointment date and enable us to book our trip...I'm not sure if our agency will tell us when they've submitted us or just that we have "pink." But I'm on edge, people, I'm on edge!
.jpg)



3 Comments:
Hey Erica!
I have been following your journey from day one and now I am so psyched...I know we haven't chatted in a bit, and I couldn't make your shower, but I am thinking about you every day!!!
It's countdown time! They are so beautiful!
Staci (Hinck)
Staci! It's good to "see" you!!! Thanks so much, I hope we can get together some time!
Kim - Lookout, Owen's got a trouble-making playmate on his way home!
Erica,
The new pics of Carter are absolutely adorable! So glad that all is well! Oh my, I just read your latest update...they'll be here in March!?!?! Tears of joy! So elated for you all. ¡Su hijo y la hija son muy hermosos y muy guapos! ¡Felicitaciones!
Post a Comment
<< Home