Saturday, April 08, 2006

Babes with Bears

This is dedicated to the fabulous Cass in Australia, who sent C & C these adorable bears, and has been waiting ever-so-patiently (not!) for pictures of them all together!

Wednesday, April 5, 2006


11 Comments:

Blogger Everyone Has a Story... said...

They are too cute. How fun it will be to take pictures with those bears as they grow up! I loved the picture with both of them in the stroller..do you get a ton of comments when you are strolling?
You must be having so much fun!

11:52 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger erinberry said...

Oh, those are such cute photos!

9:08 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger lorilorax said...

I can't believe you have any time to blog at all, but the pictures are great and I'm glad you're all home safe and sound.

12:20 PM, April 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica!!!!!! You need Nicholas' favorite things more than ever to help entertain Carter and Cassie. I looked and looked online but realize that I have to get off my lazy arse and go buy them and ship them myself. Give me another week and you will have some fun stuff to buy at least 10 minutes at a pop. (doesn't sound like much but it is enough to get a lot of stuff done and put a smile on their faces...) I promised one of our MassHoles one too...heh heh heh
love ya!
Nicole

10:56 AM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes my heart melt...they are beautiful babies. wow.

4:54 PM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the pictures!!! They are gorgeous!

3:57 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

I thought I had commented on how cute these pictures are...but I see I just thought I did! My mind is a little foggy...

At any rate, thanks again for sharing pictures of your two cuties, as always they are adorable! Everyone looks very happy and it appears that the adjustment is going well for all! I can't wait until we are in your shoes, hopefully soon!

4:26 PM, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See all you need is to send pressies to Tots. Nag Erica for ever and you get the honour of being mentioned on the blog. Hee Hee Hee Hee
Great photos.

7:21 PM, April 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica -- I don't know how you'll ever be able to give up your double-duty work to go back to the guvmint! But if you do, it might take an "uncohesive" strategy. Looks like you have your hands full with two absolutely beautiful munchkins now and you guys certainly deserve it! Yeeeaaaah!

10:57 AM, April 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone told you just how CUTE these kids are? (and the bears too!)

So happy for you! Enjoy those kidlings!

8:55 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Kimmer said...

Too cute Erica. Aunt Cassie did a wonderful job with the bears.
Thinking of you all.

9:40 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home