Saturday, June 03, 2006

Whew! We are exhausted.

But, things are getting better - Cassie and I are almost over our colds, she's sleeping MUCH BETTER at night, thank goodness, and Carter never came down with the cold. The tots are now thoroughly addicted to their Ocean Wonders Cradle Swing, though. We rely on it many times per day to get either one of them to take a nap, etc. I'm going to buy a used one in a few minutes for our daycare provider's house (W, Jeff's sister). Whaddya gonna do?!

Thanks everyone for your kind words about the baby blues, I think I had several things converging on me at the same time that has made the last few weeks tough, but I'll be fine, things will get easier, then harder, then easier, I'm sure! Jeff and I are going out today to celebrate our 6th anniversary, we'll have a nice lunch and maybe a movie, or shopping. Jeff's other sister and our brother-in-law will watch the tots for us. I think a huge nap is in order, too - I've had migraines the last few days so didn't sleep too well even though the babies were great.

Here are some pictures from oh, I don't know - last week?! I have more current ones, of the first baby pool adventures, I'll try to get to them sometime this weekend.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006


Thursday, May 25, 2006


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

6:08 PM, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!

Tots are beautiful.

I hope you are back to your normal self real soon. I don't know how you are doing it! I've got one that's really active. I don't know what I would do w/ two. Things will settle down pretty soon for you. Good thoughts are coming your way.

Cyber (((hugs))) coming your way too.

6:31 PM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To darn cute! I love how Cass likes to beat on Carter! Too funny.

3:45 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Anniversary! And goodness, the little munchkins get cuter everyday! Hope you're feeling better.

9:24 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home