Coupla pics
Cuz that's all I got the energy for. And Kim from "Inward Musings," er, Gabe is STILL on Nutramigen?! Holy crap, you must have had to second mortgage your house. I hope he's off it soon. I do remember you saying he had milk AND soy allergies, poor boy! I hope Carter isn't on it that long...
Friday, April 21, 2006
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Friday, April 21, 2006
Sunday, April 23, 2006
.jpg)



11 Comments:
LOVE the site and adore the pics.
Lost your email address in all the excitement that is NOT us getting out of PGN (soon. soon.)
Shoot it to me when you have a spare moment.
You all look so happy.
Im thrilled for you.
Carla
Glad the formula change is helping out. Love the pictures and good luck with going back to work.
the baby wants to crawl!! is that cass?
Awww, they look like such happy babies!
Erica - you're kiddos are CUTE! I can't believe they are about mobile. How fun!
Angi (akn)
How come you only have time for a couple of pics??? Just kidding, you definitely have your hands full. But they are full of such cuties. It sounds like everything is starting to calm down just in time for them to start crawling and have you chasing them everywhere.
You guys look great!!!
Beautiful pics.
Hoping for the best when you go back to work. I have less than a month until I go back too. I'm sad already.
They are so teeny tiny and adorable!! I can't wait to bring Grayson down to meet them. Good luck at work this coming week.
Theyre getting so big! Adorable.
Gorg kids.
So dear heart, feeling a little tired are we?
It gets better my darling, it really really does, promise!!! Think they are divine and that you adore them now? Just wait! It just gets better and better.
That is, of course, until they get the nasty tummy bug. But shhh, we wont talk about that now.
Going back to work is not easy, but it did add a nice sense of balance for me.
Smooches to you
xxx
CANNOT
STAND
IT
BABIES
TOO
CUTE
HEAD
EXPLODING
BOOM
Post a Comment
<< Home