We've adopted two children from Guatemala. Holy Cow! Cassandra, born 11/24/05 and Carter, born 12/03/05.
posted by Erica at Monday, July 02, 2007
CANT BELIEVE HOW THEY ARE GROWING UP!!too fast :)Carla
Owen doesn't like the Carousel either, and he didn't come around on it like your kids did.--Kim
Har har - hilarious!! I can only imagine A on one of those - ay. Where was that?
Carter looks completely amazed in that video. Hilarious!!
I take Marissa to the mall and we WATCH the carousel! I'm such a bad mom.....
Love the pics of the tots! They really are getting so big. Such cuties...smooches tamster
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
CANT BELIEVE HOW THEY ARE GROWING UP!!
too fast :)
Carla
Owen doesn't like the Carousel either, and he didn't come around on it like your kids did.--Kim
Har har - hilarious!! I can only imagine A on one of those - ay. Where was that?
Carter looks completely amazed in that video. Hilarious!!
I take Marissa to the mall and we WATCH the carousel! I'm such a bad mom.....
Love the pics of the tots! They really are getting so big. Such cuties...smooches tamster
Post a Comment
<< Home