18 days
Yep, we've been waiting 18 days, and I have no idea when we'll get our referrals. I'm very scattered, like I can't make any concrete plans until we know who the tots are, name them, and have some idea of a time frame.
I'm torn on whether to have the medical information and photos reviewed by a pediatrician, or to just accept the referrals as soon as we get them. I don't want to hold up the process at all.
I'm so tired of being impatient, tired of myself, tired of winter already. I want it to be spring, with us on our way to pick up the tots!
Eh. Wake me up when something good happens, okay?
I'm torn on whether to have the medical information and photos reviewed by a pediatrician, or to just accept the referrals as soon as we get them. I don't want to hold up the process at all.
I'm so tired of being impatient, tired of myself, tired of winter already. I want it to be spring, with us on our way to pick up the tots!
Eh. Wake me up when something good happens, okay?
.jpg)



3 Comments:
I'll wake you up this weekend mamacita! I know the waiting is horrific honey and I'm sorry. But it will happen. Damn you Tom Petty!
Hang in there. It'll happen. Let me know, after the adoptions are complete, how you liked For This Child. I'll use our agency again for the 2nd, but For This Child is next on my list! Our agency has more babies than parents ready right now. Oh how I wish we could afford it again!
Erica,
I'm so sorry about he wait. I know it must be tuff. Like my mother has always said, "Patience is a virtue!" Did I mention how much I HATE that saying? Hang in there. And I agree with T, it will happen.
Enjoy your weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home