Houston, the boy tot has landed!
**Updated with more pictures!**
While visiting Jeff's mom Joy in the hospital this evening (she had knee replacement surgery yesterday, and is looking great today!), my phone started buzzing. After another near-meltdown day with no news about our second tot, I looked to see who was calling and ran from the room! Thus we received our news about our boy.
Meet Carter Petacchi! Born December 3rd, in Mazatenango, Guatemala! 6 lbs, 7 oz., 17.8 inches long. I think he is 3 days old in the first two pictures, and 9 days old in the last one. Aside from lactose intolerance, he's a healthy little lad.

While visiting Jeff's mom Joy in the hospital this evening (she had knee replacement surgery yesterday, and is looking great today!), my phone started buzzing. After another near-meltdown day with no news about our second tot, I looked to see who was calling and ran from the room! Thus we received our news about our boy.
Meet Carter Petacchi! Born December 3rd, in Mazatenango, Guatemala! 6 lbs, 7 oz., 17.8 inches long. I think he is 3 days old in the first two pictures, and 9 days old in the last one. Aside from lactose intolerance, he's a healthy little lad.

Long live the "cyber twins!"

.jpg)



20 Comments:
Wow, am I the first?!?!
Congratulations on your cyber-twins!!! I can't wait to see pics of them in your arms!!
xoxo
...Lisa
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations, Erica!
Erica,
That is the most fantastic news. You'll have your two precious children in your arms before you know it. Huge congratulations!
He's GORGEOUS!! Yay! Thank God I didn't put money on Friday - whew!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Do you realize they look just alike?
Oh I am so excited that you are finally on this merry-go-round with me!!!!!!!!
Merc said: too cool..or should I say 2 cool! MAZEL TOV Erica and Jeff!
WOW!!!!!!!!
So very happy for you! Cant wait until you have the 2 in your arms!!!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are two gorgeous tots!!
Super news!!!!
Congratulations Erica!!!!
He's a cutie pie.
Thank you, everyone! I'm feeling pretty lucky today.
Karen, they do look like siblings! Cass outweighs Carter by a few ounces, and she's 9 days older, hope she doesn't beat him up!
How wonderful Erica. He's cute cute cute. So happy for you. I can't wait to see some pics of all of you together!
Liz
I could not be happier fo ryou & your husband right now. Perhaps when your children are home then I will be even happier. But at this moment, I have the biggest smile. Yeah for your babies!!
Congratulations! Please keep me updated on your experience with For This Child. They're on my list for the next time around.
Woohoo!!!!!! Awesone news!!!!!! Soon you'll have them in your arms!!!
Love
Gabster
Wow, congratulations on your beautiful children!
My son was also born in Mazatanango (last January).
They're both so beautiful! Congratulations!
Nancy
Congratulations to you and Jeff! This is excellent news.
Carter is so handsome! How wonderful that he and Cass are so close in age.
Cyber twins = lots of love for everyone!
They're beautiful, Erica! When do they come home?
Erica,
He is very cute. congratulations!!
What a great news!
Best
-Hope
from IVFc
As an older sister of one younger brother, I foresee no problems with "beating up privileges" every now and then. My bro is at least 6'3" now--I had to get it while the gettin was good! But seriously, Erica, ONE Diaper Champ? Let's be realistic, now, Kims...
GAAAAH SO CUUUUTE CAN'T STAND IT HEAD EXPLODINNNNNG
Post a Comment
<< Home