Cassandra's DNA is a match
One more hurdle for Cassandra's case - we got the DNA test results, baby and birth mother are 99.91% probability of mother/daughter. Whew!
More crib shopping today, and looking at car seats. I think we've got those two things figured out! Had a nice sushi/tempura lunch, that always makes me happy. I think I'll get through the weekend!
Go Redskins! (That is strictly for the benefit of my father in law, as I'm not much of a football fan. Hi Kap!)
More crib shopping today, and looking at car seats. I think we've got those two things figured out! Had a nice sushi/tempura lunch, that always makes me happy. I think I'll get through the weekend!
Go Redskins! (That is strictly for the benefit of my father in law, as I'm not much of a football fan. Hi Kap!)
.jpg)



8 Comments:
Mozel Tov!!! Did you see the DNA photo yet?
Great news. Moving right along for you. Any word about Carlton? I can't imagine have two adoptions going on at the same time. I would definitely lose my mind, what there is left of it anyway :)
Hey, Erica--Doug and I have been looking thru the blog and the kids look cute. Can't believe you have time to follow what we're doing with all that's going on in your life. Love you! Good luck. Lori & Doug
Yea!!! It's coming, soon you'll have two cute little babies:-)Kim
Super! I, too, am eager to hear any news about Carlton!
-L
Cool! One thing down, and who knows how many more to go. Baby steps...
And I thought you were so wonderful, right up until the deadskins comment. :)
Amber
Is there any word about Carlito's DNA test? We would love to know!
;/ Kim
That is great!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home