Nothing much new...
Hi all, just checking in to say I have no new pictures or updates. We FedExed our powers of attorney to Guatemala City, and they were received yesterday. Once they are translated and registered, the real action will begin -- Family Court.
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas or is having a lovely Hannukah, or Kwanzaa, as the case may be. Jeff and I drove to NY to celebrate Christmas with my parents and siblings, and it was a very nice visit. The tots received some super gifts, including some really cute outfits, and a naughty one.
I'm off to meet my friend Lilly for happy hour and 1/2 priced oysters on the half-shell. Wooohoooo!
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas or is having a lovely Hannukah, or Kwanzaa, as the case may be. Jeff and I drove to NY to celebrate Christmas with my parents and siblings, and it was a very nice visit. The tots received some super gifts, including some really cute outfits, and a naughty one.
I'm off to meet my friend Lilly for happy hour and 1/2 priced oysters on the half-shell. Wooohoooo!
.jpg)



5 Comments:
Hello! I didn't realize you had a blog, I just clicked over from Boulder's Box cars when I recognized your name. CONGRATULATIONS!! What wonderful news and what a wonderful family you have. I hope they come home soon to you.
Love the naughty gift!
mel, yeah, we got a good laugh out of that!
Lala, hello! Thanks for stopping by, I'll have to go check out your blog!
Beautiful pictures. Cassandra seems healthy. Can't wait to see Carter's new pics.
Long live the cyber twins!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home