Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yet MORE Cassandra pictures!

Well, I spoke too soon, Cassie had her one-month Dr. checkup on Monday 12/26. Here are the doctor's notes:

...She is now spending more time awake and starts to notice her surroundings, listens when spoken to and quiets her cry, when on her stomach she is able to lift her chin briefly from the bed. She shows active symmetrical, purely reflex, movements of both arms and legs and will also move her head from side to side. The caregiver shares with me that this little one takes well her formula and is also receiving her ordered vitamin supplement. Upon evaluation today I found her in good health, her weight is 7 lbs 15 oz, length of 46.5 cms (18.31 inches). She received today her first dose of HepatitisB vaccine...



Still no news on Carter! Hopefully his updates are in somebody's inbox, soon to be sent to us.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo on Cassie updates! Sounds like she's doing very well. Can't wait to hear about little brother.

10:47 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Kristin said...

Yay, sounds like Cassie is doing great! Hopefully you and I will both hear something regarding our little boys soon. I'm sure with the holidays things are just sitting around unsent so hopefully with the new year will come new info! I'm crossing my fingers for us!

10:38 AM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting new pictures is such a high isn't it?
And yes, she does look like my little frijolito! It will be interesting to see them as they get older.
Happy New Year - toast to the year that YOU WILL BECOME A MOMMY!!!

1:37 PM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect...she is just perfect. May 2006 be the best year for you whole family, husband, daughter, and son. It sounds so nice.

Amber

8:28 PM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to a new year - and a lot of new experiences!

Yahoo for you!!!!

10:15 PM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you through Julie and am so happy for you! We recently left DC for Cleveland--high cost of living--but I wanted to let you know that there is a Friendly's in Vienna. Go get that hot fudge sundae!

9:18 AM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Just precious! What a wonderful update!

9:44 AM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Kimmer said...

She's a doll Erica. Can't wait to hear Carter updates also.

6:00 PM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home