Monday, January 16, 2006

Updates on legal proceedings, plus Carter bonus pictures!

I just learned today that Cassandra and Carter's cases entered Family Court on January 12th and 13th respectively. We are still waiting for Carter's DNA to be taken, there seems to be a holdup with that. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

The foster mother coordinator paid a surprise visit to Carter's foster home, so I learned the foster mother's name, and have a picture of her, too - she looks like another very lovely person. I wonder which foster mother will be hosting both of our kids, as they are supposed to move them in together soon.

OK, pictures:

And the nuggets:

  • He drinks 4 oz. isomil soy formula every 2 hours
  • He likes his bath at 11:00 a.m.
  • He sleeps at 10:00 p.m. on his side
  • He wakes up every 3 hours

8 Comments:

Blogger Foxxy One said...

How cute!!!!! What's w/the 11 a.m. bath? My son got his bath at 11 too :)

5:05 PM, January 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! The hold up may be related to having to have the original birth certificate not a "authenticated" one. It should be resolved this week though. Hang in there. I love it when you have pictures to share.

5:43 PM, January 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Betsy. Little Carter resembles no one so much as a young Maddox Jolie, not only facially but also personality-wise. I only hope that "Jeff" resembles Brad Pitt, not just facially but also in terms of personality!! ;)

Bernie

7:49 PM, January 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tots are simply adorable!! Such fun to follow your happenings. Still need to call you...I'm lost in a sea of confusion with the paperwork and processes.

Liz

7:57 PM, January 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bernee makes a good point. I'd just love to see you post some photos of you and Brad hunka hunka burnin' luv! Or is it Jeff? LOL!!!! Seriously though.

11:19 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Kristin said...

Awww...he's so adorable! You sure get a lot of pictures! Again I'm insanely jealous. At least I can look at little Carter and Cassandra pics while I wait!

11:24 PM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww man, he is just beautiful. please keep all the info coming, I feel like I check here about 100x a day. I just am so happy for you, your husband, and your children.

Amber

3:35 PM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, it's kelly from the Lush boards...what an amzing journey and what beautiful children!!! Take care and keep smiling
kelly

7:57 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home