OH! How can they change so quickly?!
MORE Cassandra pictures! Another surprise visit to the foster mom's home. Apparently Carter has not been moved in with Cass yet. I just e-mailed the agency asking if perhaps, pretty please, with sugar on top, and Santa Claus dunked in the milk, could we have some pictures of Carter?!



And the nuggets of information from the surprise visit:
- She drinks 4 oz. enfamil premium soy every 3 hours
- She likes her bath at 8 a.m.
- She sleeps at 10:00 p.m. on her side
- She wakes up every hour (!)
- She has not been sick

.jpg)



3 Comments:
She is beautiful!!!
Hi, I'm new here this week. I love seeing the babies! Congrats on your bounty.
Cassandra is a beautiful baby, so together for less than 2 months. Great eye contact, very interactive.
You're a lucky mom!
Ok seriously...I am IN LOVE with that sweet little face! She is so adorable and you are so lucky to have so many pics of her already! I KNOW you are going nuts not being able to see Carter's face, we are still in the same boat there! Hopefully we will both see our little boy's faces soon!
And I'm so excited that you're going to visit your babies so soon! You really will have your hands full but I know it will be so worth it!
Post a Comment
<< Home